Single channel pipettes, mechanical, variable volume, Rainin Pos-D™Leverancier: Mettler-Toledo
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
RAINMR-10EA 424 EURRAINMR-10 RAINMR-50 RAINMR-25 RAINMR-100 RAINMR-250 RAINMR-1000
Single channel pipettes, mechanical, variable volume, Rainin Pos-D™
These variable volume pipettes are specially suitable for use with non aqueous, dense, viscous or volatile liquids.
- Natural feel and ergonomic finger-hook
- Display is always visible
- Pistons and capillaries are ready for use, pre-assembled and pre-sterilised
- Disposable capillaries/pistons: no aerosols and no cross-contamination
- Easy volume setting: No need to twist the pipette to set or read volume
A disposable piston, which moves within a plastic capillary, makes direct contact with the liquid. The positive wiping action of the piston against the capillary wall assures complete dispensing without droplets. Given the disposable capillaries and pistons, positive displacement absolutely eliminates cross-contamination from aerosols, samples or pipette.