The 3M™ SecureFit™ SF600 series is an extension to the successful SecureFit range of protective eyewear. The innovative design promotes improved comfort, coverage and a good field of vision based on two lenses in a semi-rimless design.
- Integrated side-shield
- Temples feature 3M™ Pressure Diffusion technology which helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort across a diverse workforce
- Soft nose pads provide increased comfort and improved grip
- Removable foam lined insert helps keep debris out of the eyes
- Small vents in the insert can help reduce fogging
- Optimal optical performance by having a dual lens design and optical class 1 lens
These products may be suitable for use in a wide range of applications including construction, engineering, general assembly, inspection work, light duty maintenance and repair, certain welding applications (1.7, 3.0 & 5.0 lens options), oil and gas industries, airports, workers at sea (polarized lens).
Weight: 27 g
Certificaten: EN 166 FT CE; EN 170:2002 (clear and amber lenses), EN 172:1994 (5-1.7 and 5-3.1); EN 169:2002 (welding 1.7, 3.0, 5.0)