qPCR cycler, QLeverancier: Quantabio
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
733-2630EA 17030 EUR733-2630 QUNT95915-20 733-2629
qPCR cycler, Q
Q qPCR cycler uses a patented magnetic induction technology to rapidly heat samples, coupled with fan-forced air for cooling to acquire data in only 25 minutes. Available in two or four channel models, the robust optical system acquires all channels simultaneously and allows for running the fastest multiplexed assays.
- Ultra-fast data acquisition - 35 cycles in 25 minutes (cycle times obtained with fast cycling master mixes and short amplicon assay designs targeting cDNA)
- Unrivalled performance - detects two-fold expression level differences
- Portable and compact - transport without ever calibrating
- Scalable and wireless - connect up to 10 instruments (48 samples/instrument)
- Magnetic induction technology - eliminate variability vs block-based cyclers
Q’s miniature speaker size and 2 kg weight make it portable and versatile without needing to calibrate. Q also provides scalability as each instrument can process up to 48 samples per run, and up to 10 Q’s can be connected to a single computer wirelessly via Bluetooth, enabling up to 480 samples to be processed simultaneously.
Q incorporates a unique spinning aluminium rotor, providing superior temperature uniformity of ±0,05 °C versus traditional block-based real time cyclers which rely on multiple Peltier heating blocks that can create edge effects resulting in sample variation. Not only does the data give you superior reproducibility, repeatability, but enables detection of 2-fold gene expression level differences as well as identification of difficult class IV SNP’s requiring melt temperature resolutions of 0,1 °C.
Q cycler does not require the use of reference dyes.