The autoclavable "Compact Bucket System" is an all-in-one solution to make cleaning and disinfecting easier and more efficient. The trolley is designed for use with Contec's VertiKlean® MAX™, VertiKlean® MAX™ Sealed Edge, EasyCurve™ and QuickTask™ Mopping Systems.
- Compact polypropylene buckets with integral drip cap keep buckets in place to prevent spilling
- Mop removal tool for VertiKlean® MAX™ and VertiKlean® MAX™ Sealed Edge mops
- Graduated PP buckets available in three colours to denote waste, rinse, and clean solution
- Utility handle basket provides additional storage for clean mop heads, solution bottles, wipes, and other cleaning supplies if needed
- Four rotating, lockable castors provide excellent manoeuvreability, making the system ideal for small cleanrooms and tight spaces
- On trolley storage for two mop handles and frames making it easy to move locations
- 100% autoclavable, electropolished stainless steel frame making it compatible with most cleanroom disinfectants and cleaners
The stainless steel trolley is available in multiple configurations to meet the unique needs of any environment. Available with either two or three autoclavable PP buckets and a choice of a standard or utility trolley handle.
The utility handle allows two small buckets (6 l) or one large bucket (15 l) to be positioned on the handle providing additional storage for extra supplies such as clean mop heads, solution spray bottles, wipes, and other items as needed.
The PP buckets come with a stainless steel debris screen. The screen is positioned in the base of the clean and rinse buckets with a three bucket system and in the clean bucket for a two bucket system. This prevents the mop from touching the bottom of the bucket where unwanted contaminants settle.