These leakproof centrifuge tubes are manufactured from dark amber PP, providing protection for light-sensitive samples by blocking UV light.
- Easy to read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase- and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
- Can be centrifuged up to 12500×g
- Sterile tubes are sterilised by irradiation
These sterile tubes feature a printed labelling area for quick and convenient sample identification. Green high-density polyethylene caps are included. Tubes are available in 15 or 50 ml sizes and are offered in a variety of packaging formats. All tubes and caps are autoclavable.
Certificaten: Manufactured in a Class 100 000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems. Meet the requirements of RoHS.
Bestelinformatie: Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes. Caps are packed separately.