These leakproof centrifuge tubes are ideal for environmental uses, such as water analysis and other applications wherein tubes have the potential to contaminate samples.
- Easy to read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase- and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
- Can be centrifuged up to 12500×g
- Sterile tubes are sterilised by irradiation
The tubes are certified free of major critical trace metals to less than 1 ppb. Conical centrifuge tubes are available in two sizes with white flat caps for easy labelling. The polypropylene tubes and polyethylene caps are made of USP VI resins.
Certificaten: Manufactured in a Class 100 000 cleanroom environment. Manufactured under ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. Centrifuge tubes are certified to meet ROHS requirements and are certified free of major critical trace metals.