Insulated shippers, FreezeTherm® Dry Ice Shipping SystemsLeverancier: Sonoco
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
SCATFT6EA 2330 EURSCATFT6 SCATFT396 SCATFT7 SCATFT176 SCATFT29 SCATFT269 SCATFT17 SCATFT58 SCATFT14 SCATFT44_U SCATFT54 SCATFT103
Insulated shippers, FreezeTherm® Dry Ice Shipping Systems
Mailer enveloppen en transportverpakkingen
FreezeTherm® dry ice shipping systems provide a readily available, convenient, and affordable method of protecting frozen products in transit. A wide range of off-the-shelf sizes make FreezeTherm® a flexible solution for many different applications.
- Pre-qualified range of frozen goods shipping systems
- Temperature range: -80 to 0 °C
- Tested to ambient temperatures of between 10 and 35 °C
- Pre-printed cartons supplied with all necessary dry ice markings
- 12 off-the-shelf sizes ranging from 6 to 396 liters
Dry Ice is an effective cooling agent when transporting frozen goods. The quantity of dry ice and therefore the size of shipping container varies depending on the weight of the cargo and the necessary duration.