Recycling solution for safety equip, Zero Waste Box™Leverancier: TERRACYCLE
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
- Reduce the amount of waste that you send to landfill or incinerate
- Recycle the non recyclable and reduce your carbon footprint
- Improving your organisation's sustainability can boost your corporate image and improve employee engagement and satisfaction
• Order - Select a Zero Waste Box™ based on what and how much you would like to recycle.
• Collect - Fill your box with the accepted waste and seal the box with adhesive tape.
• Ship - Using the pre-paid UPS shipping label affixed to the back of your box, send your filled box to TerraCycle® for recycling. UPS requires a minimum of 24 hours’ notice and does pick ups Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Pick-ups can be arranged online or by telephone. All shipments are carbon-neutral, meaning the carbon emissions released during transport will be offset.
• Reorder - Continue to recycle and reorder a new Zero Waste Box™. Your collected waste will find a second life as recycled materials, reducing the need to extract virgin materials and depleting resources.
Do not send in medical waste. This includes material contaminated with blood or bodily fluids and waste that originates from health care facilities, hospitals, home care, physicians' offices, dental offices, blood banks, veterinary clinics, etc.