Syringe filters, J.T.Baker®Leverancier: Avantor®
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
- HPLC certified
- Biosafe according to Class VI plastics tests
- Polypropylene housing material
- Non sterile
- Each filter has a female Luer-lock inlet and a male slip Luer outlet
- Large pore size 1,0 µm for high throughput and fast flow rates
- Water wettable hydrophilic PTFE offers excellent chemical resistance to both common aqueous and aggressive organic solvents, most of the acids and alkalis.
- Hydrophobic PTFE resistant to the majority of solvents as well as strong acids and bases, also suitable for gas filtration.
- Nylon provides a wide range of chemical compatibility, suitable for filtration of either aqueous or organic solvents. It is a natural hydrophilic membrane that can be used in a broad pH range.
- PES offers lower protein binding as well as higher flow rate.
- Regenerated cellulose exhibits low protein binding and wide chemical resistance.
- Built in glass fibre (100% binder-free borosilicate glass fibre) prefilter double layer type is specially for high-particle loading, ideal for difficult to filter liquids.